User
Pass
2FA

I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message491
DOMDIEGO2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2020 12:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 15:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, on my alt Ruivatonta, something fishy is happening, and to that alt only, on others, I don't have problems.
The thing is, loot and trash loot have been missing from my backpacks. Plus, quests are not showing on Zone map. FOr instance, yesterday I did the "Durguth" rare quest on highmountain, but it does not show for this alt. ANd I went there to confirm that it was not some kind of misconfig. Plus, Before the server reset, I was doing quests for for the daily emissary quest, did 3, and then the server reseted. When back, I only had credit for 1. Loot disappeared form my backpack (including an 875 ilvl gloves, wich would be nitty, since I have an 870 on. Plus, the daily invasion event, only show 6 quests, and I confirmed on other alts, that it should be 8.
Would please someone help me, because I really don't understand what's happening.
Many thx in advance. Cheers.

0 0

Ferociousstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2020 07:27)

Post Posted: 21-03-2019, 16:12:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are you perhaps playing as a Death Knight or Hunter? if so i know there was or might still be a bug where items in your bag goes missing without reason im not yet sure if this has been tracked and fixed since i have not been playing consistantly for a while but that might be what you are experiencing.
some items are recoverable but sometimes they are not i had this happen on my DK a few times since 7.2.5

0 0

DOMDIEGO2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2020 12:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-04-2019, 04:28:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmmm... Just only now I read your answer, sorry... and yes I play a DK.... but beside that, the thing is that it looks like I always get a Rollback on this alt... Just did 2 quests on Azsuna (for the daily chest), since there were no more on the map (another problem I have with this alt). Loged out, did the daily zone chest routine with another alt, switched back and... saw that I had credit for 0 (Zero) quests on that zone... Major rollback... i'm so tired of this problem on this alt... and it is no problem of game config or addons, since the other alts work fine... can someone point out some solution? I'm going nuts.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:45:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x