2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Delete my account
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 1
Views: 963

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2020, 14:44:38   Subject: Delete my account
Delete my account please, both on the forum and on the game.
Cheers and fairwell
  Topic: Broken Isles Quest Chain information
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 2
Views: 592

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2020, 13:29:47   Subject: Broken Isles Quest Chain information
Hi, if i recall correctly, in previous patch, there was no need to do any dungeon to complete the broken shore quest chain. But now, i only have a quest to do some shitty dungeon (Chatedral of Eternal ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 8
Views: 2594

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 18:51:37   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
[quote ascuns]
Thx for your input... I think we're on the same boat, although my alt didn't have a change of faction... -
  Topic: WOW51900328 - It's just me or does anyone else has the same problem today?
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 333

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-04-2020, 10:10:22   Subject: WOW51900328 - It's just me or does anyone else has the same problem today?
WOW51900328 - It's just me or does anyone else has the same problem today?
Just this. Is anyone else having problems login in today?
DOMDIEGO2

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 08:25:24   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
[quote ascuns]

Already posted proof that I can't see Nathanos: https://ibb.co/4V2SpNX .
I'll try to disable addons, but already deleted cache.

PS: Not even with addon disabled, can I see Nathanos on VIolet citadel.
PS2: I Can't see none of the 3 Nathanos spawns in Durotar ...
DOMDIEGO2

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-04-2020, 14:58:25   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
[quote ascuns]

Already did... the stormheim inicial quest (39864) says I did it, but I didn't. I can bet a testicle on that, and the following quests return a false answer (38307) The Warchief Beckons, and (39698) Making the Rounds.
So if I did the Stormheim quest, Nathanos Blightcaller should be at the violet citadel for me to take ...
DOMDIEGO2

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-04-2020, 04:47:28   Subject: [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39864&name=stormheim
Bug description: Bug description: I Get no Place to click to start the quest on the Scouting map
Proof: https://ibb.co/xS9d6N6

I've done Azshare, Val'Sharah, High Mountain and 7 Chapters of Suramar, but I just can't start this one... clicked everywhere and nothing...
Any help please? ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't get the quest from NPC after finishing all before
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 145

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-04-2020, 22:50:21   Subject: [REJECTED] Can't get the quest from NPC after finishing all before
Have you done the quest of the Gunpowder Barrels? I said this because one day I forgot to do it and like you, I couldn't get the final quests.
Cheers... BTW, if you didn't, look inside one of the sunken ships. There will a guy with a quest there.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 204

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-04-2020, 18:42:52   Subject: [Stormheim] Stormheim Starting quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39864&name=stormheim
Bug description: I Get no Place to click to start the quest on the Scouting map
Proof: https://ibb.co/xS9d6N6
I've done Azshare, Val'Sharah, High Mountain and 7 Chapters of Suramar, but I just can't start this one... clicked everywhere and nothing...
Any help please?
  Topic: Stormheim quest chain - Can't start
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 400

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-04-2020, 14:23:53   Subject: Stormheim quest chain - Can't start
Hi all.
How do i start the Stormheim Quest Chain?

I did Aszuna, Highmountain, Va'Sharah, and 7 Chapters of Suramar, however i can't start the Stormheim quest chain because,
when i go to the scouting map i get this:

https://ibb.co/xS9d6N6

It's really weird, and i don't know if it is a bug, or something has changed in this patch. Can anyone tell me if he has been able to
do th ...
  Topic: Druid glyphs - lost cheetah
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 397

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-04-2019, 13:02:01   Subject: Druid glyphs - lost cheetah
You can't have both... one or the other... just out of curiosity I made both glyphs, applied the orca one, then when using the cheetah, got the message if I wanted to replace the orca one...
  Topic: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 492

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-04-2019, 04:28:17   Subject: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Hmmm... Just only now I read your answer, sorry... and yes I play a DK.... but beside that, the thing is that it looks like I always get a Rollback on this alt... Just did 2 quests on Azsuna (for the daily chest), since there were no more on the map (another problem I have with this alt). Loged out, did the daily zone chest routine with another alt, switched back and... saw tha ...
  Topic: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
DOMDIEGO2

Views: 492

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-03-2019, 15:53:25   Subject: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Hi, on my alt Ruivatonta, something fishy is happening, and to that alt only, on others, I don't have problems.
The thing is, loot and trash loot have been missing from my backpacks. Plus, quests are not showing on Zone map. FOr instance, yesterday I did the "Durguth" rare quest on highmountain, but it does not show for this alt. ANd I went there to confirm that it w ...

Page 1 of 1