User
Pass
2FA

Mage tower bear form animations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message619
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 02-05-2019, 00:55:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The mage tower bear form has its animations wrong, the Swipe, Trash, beast charge/ skull bash and moonfire animations shows the bear doing a jumping/stomp attack, the real retail animations for the first 3 skills are the same one currently used for autoattacking, and the charge and skull bash animation should just show your bear runing really fast towards your target, not pogo jumping to them. Since trash, swipe and moonfire are the 3 most used skills for a guardian druid, this makes your bear looks incrediblely silly by jump spaming all the time.

Please fix this, i didn´t went trough all that trouble to get the skin for a bugged bear :c

proof of how trash/swipe animations look on retail https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0uuq5qdfWs&t=719:

Last edited by vicezx on 02-05-2019, 01:43:34; edited 3 times in total
1 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 17:21:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vicezx wrote:
The mage tower bear form has its animations wrong, the Swipe, Trash, beast charge/ skull bash and moonfire animations shows the bear doing a jumping/stomp attack, the real retail animations for the first 3 skills are the same one currently used for autoattacking, and the charge and skull bash animation should just show your bear runing really fast towards your target, not pogo jumping to them. Since trash, swipe and moonfire are the 3 most used skills for a guardian druid, this makes your bear looks incrediblely silly by jump spaming all the time.

Please fix this, i didn´t went trough all that trouble to get the skin for a bugged bear :c

proof of how trash/swipe animations look on retail

Hi,

This is a known issue. Please have patience until it will be fixed by our developers.

We all pay eventually
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 20-05-2019, 23:21:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
vicezx wrote:

proof of how trash/swipe animations look on retail

Hi,

This is a known issue. Please have patience until it will be fixed by our developers.

So it has a fix? because i spoke with Sarah and other developer on discord last week and i was told that this had no fix because something about the engine used for the server not being able to swap animations

Last edited by vicezx on 20-05-2019, 23:21:32; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:37:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x