User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mage's tower bug - as a rogue - Cant be completed!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message254
godsmack000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2020 18:44)

Post Posted: 04-05-2019, 20:00:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Didnt find a link about it, but this is the video published in the website index
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wTPybym_Gso:

Bug description: the rogue quest in this tower cant be completed, I was planning to do a "how to " video guide for my channel but I couldnt due this, so I have a video from the beginning and I didnt edit it and its hidden from my channel so... I decided to post it here with that queen proof

You can jump until min 0:40 for the first issue -> after that yeah I tried to leave combat to start again but I couldnt, the next one can be seen in min 2:00 -> Around min 2:25 I tried to AOE the boss and well , it wasnt possible since it became untargeteable once he reappeared, I even tried to kill all the clones to see what will happen, and eventually I was able to leave combat using vanish but still receiving dmg... and after killing all the clones nothing else than a non targeteable npc xD and finally I died

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=kjhn-C7vBN8:

Thanks for read!

- If you can ONLY Speak English then you're NOT allowed to comment on other people's English when it's their 2nd or even 3rd language.

Last edited by godsmack000 on 04-05-2019, 20:01:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 June 2019 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 03:58:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x