User
Pass
2FA

assassination rogue vs sub rogue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1395
AlbertsR133

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2021 10:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-02-2019, 23:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

soo have played only assassination rogue, so dont rly know much about sub rogue in legion.

how much better it is? is it worth rolling it now ?
will my gear need to be changed? stat prio?

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-02-2019, 10:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sub is better ,stats are the same mastery>versa>crit>haste . Assasination performs better in mythics when there are tons of adds.

0 0

AlbertsR133

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2021 10:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-02-2019, 13:04:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:
Sub is better ,stats are the same mastery>versa>crit>haste . Assasination performs better in mythics when there are tons of adds.

i dont know testes sub rogue in tos and dummies, getting lower dmg for like 20-30%, its not worth rerolling for me Surprise

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-02-2019, 15:03:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hmm..man ,I've been playing rogue since wotlk and also played assasination since they started this realm ,I've tested assasination and sub,overall sub does 200-300k more dps . I feel you anyway ,assasination is easier to dps and sub needs to align some combos to get big eviscerates hence harder to master for a newby.
0 0

klender44

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2021 21:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 12:38:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't get why people are always saying, even bragging about how sub is so much harder to play than sin. What's the prio on ST, just line up DFA with SoD and spam dance before you land? Top parsers have admitted that they don't line up finality with your dfa's. If you've played for a week's time, the rotation becomes about spamming. Do the same with sin and you'll destroy your kingsbane windows where you need to have as close to a 100% uptime on envenom buff as you can. Imagine you having to refresh your rupture/garrote (without T20, where it costs as much as mutilate), how do you think that would affect your kingsbane burst window.

Tons of people comparing the specs have said that after a while, sub becomes so familiar that it becomes the easiest spec to play out of the three. If you're new to rogues, I can imagine sub being slightly harder to play, but the overall skillcap is harder on sin. Not trying to promote and advertise for more people to play sin, but you gotta stop overcomplicating sub's rotation seeing as it really isn't that hard.

1 0

darkblitz19

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2020 13:30)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 15:09:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

klender44 wrote:
I don't get why people are always saying, even bragging about how sub is so much harder to play than sin. What's the prio on ST, just line up DFA with SoD and spam dance before you land? Top parsers have admitted that they don't line up finality with your dfa's. If you've played for a week's time, the rotation becomes about spamming. Do the same with sin and you'll destroy your kingsbane windows where you need to have as close to a 100% uptime on envenom buff as you can. Imagine you having to refresh your rupture/garrote (without T20, where it costs as much as mutilate), how do you think that would affect your kingsbane burst window.

Tons of people comparing the specs have said that after a while, sub becomes so familiar that it becomes the easiest spec to play out of the three. If you're new to rogues, I can imagine sub being slightly harder to play, but the overall skillcap is harder on sin. Not trying to promote and advertise for more people to play sin, but you gotta stop overcomplicating sub's rotation seeing as it really isn't that hard.

klender44 is right SUB rotation is easy and ive tried SUB for the first the and i understand it well rather than the Assassin cause you need to timing it right and use 100% envenom every buff as you can and the RNG Surge of Toxin that only last for 5secs so your KINGSBANE wont mess up cause if you mess it up you will notice your damage sometimes will decrease.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:28:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x