User
Pass
2FA

Artifact Acquisition: Return of the Light

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message835
Hifloseus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2019 15:08)

Post Posted: 11-03-2019, 14:23:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!.
I got stuck trying to complete the scenario to acquire the artifact weapon.

In stage 6, trying to defeat Lady Calindris I was killed again and again until my gear got in red making impossible to heal my allies. At that point I decided (wrongly) to use my hearthstone.

Now I can't complete the scenario and as a consequence I can't acquire the artufact weapon.

Please, could you reset or complete that quest?. Help me, please.

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 11-03-2019, 21:34:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you will have to drop the quest and take it again, this means you will have to do the whole scenario again

XXX Barney

0 0

Hifloseus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2019 15:08)

Post Posted: 12-03-2019, 00:18:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Many thanks, but this is the big problem. The quest does not appear in my quest list so I can't drop it.
0 0

pilgrimm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-02-2022 14:42)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-03-2019, 11:30:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a suggestion, when trying to kill Lady Calindris, stay near her and use holy nova to kill all the shades just as they spawn before they attack you.

But the whole scenario was a nightmare for me also, like abilities from the second boss killing me at the entrance just after I respawned. I think it took me 2-3 hours to do.

I did it on official also (after I did it here) just to see how it should work, and I finished it in like 15 minutes.

0 0

CursedRogue

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2019 21:17)

Post Posted: 20-05-2019, 22:49:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hifloseus wrote:
Many thanks, but this is the big problem. The quest does not appear in my quest list so I can't drop it.

Hello Hifloseus,

I am currently facing the same issue as you did. Apparently, I lost this quest and I cannot get it back in my quest list.
I went back to Dalaran in hope the NPC wil show up, but it didn't.
How did you manage to get back the quest line? Thank you.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 00:13:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x