User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Seal of Broken Fate from Champions Class Hall Quest "The Nighthold" - unobtainable

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message380
Moon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2019 19:56)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 22-05-2019, 14:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The Nighthold Quest - Class Hall (tried to link but to no avail)
Bug description: Success chance reported before starting = 200% and after the quest is started - 20%
Proof: With 2 Champions before start, then 3 Champions before start, after started

Starting the quest costs 1000 order resources, and the quest fails every time, meaning you lose 1000 OR every time you launch this quest.
The champions got in this patch cannot go up beyond 830 ilvl, so most likely this quest will fail over and over again.
As I see it, because the devs cannot/don't want to work on this issue, there are 2 choices:
1. Lower the ilvl requirements for the quest to 830 or,
2. Unlock the ilvl advancement on the order hall champions, so they will reach 850 ilvl.

I think this is a HIGHER priority bug (as related to the actual content), than solving bugs in past patches (Pandaria, Cataclysm and lower) which I see solved every day at fixed bugs.
Please, try to set your priorities in order, and address the issues for the CURRENT patch first.
As you know, the majority of players don't care of lower patches, most of them never heard of them.
It is REALLY frustrating to lose order resources every day for a damn quest that never reward you.

0 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 22-05-2019, 14:53:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Dungeon-Raid-followers-mission-success-chance-is-wrong-t555270.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sheLby, 22 May 2019 12:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 09:07:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x