User
Pass
2FA

A problem at the launch.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message290
Munzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2019 15:31)

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 14:36:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I have a problem with WoW.
I downloaded the full Legion WoW file from the Freakz's website everything runs fine but every time when I open WoW it looks like I have opened it for the first time because of the starting cinematic is always launched and if I change the settings it will be always changed back to the default settings. I think it could be a problem with Windows registry. Any Tips?

Thank you for your answer.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 15:50:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Munzy,

Make sure that you remove the Read only property from the entire WoW folder (not just Data) and to set all WoW executables and Freakz launchers to run with administrator privileges.

Additionally, check this guide: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Saving-in-game-settings-t540479.html

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Munzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2019 15:31)

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 17:17:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh It's working. Thank you. -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 18:51:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're welcome!

Enjoy your stay and good luck in defending our world against the Burning Legion!

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-06-2024, 09:29:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password