User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Shaman][Restoration] Spirit Link Totem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message372
zeulshaman

[Enha God]

(since 21-11-2019 19:44)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 31-05-2019, 16:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As "vhcorcovia" posted already
"WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=98008&&name=spirit-link-totem
Bug description: The totem should redistribute the health of the players in range the instant it is dropped, but it is taking 1 or 2 seconds to do it, causing deaths in situations you should easily live.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=0svQjGY5sG4:

I can't record my game from the server with the bug , but here's a gameplay from Cdew so you can see how it should work. At 0:40 he drops a spirit link and it redistribute the HP instantly. It's from WoD but it works the same way (except shamans could have 2 charges of spirit link totem). Also, it should be easy to test this bug."

If you watch the video with 0.25 speed you will se how the link actually works.First tick of the cast is instant from the moment link was down.

Tsunami99 rejected it without any arguments.

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 31-05-2019, 20:29:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug reports posted without any proof of a bug will most likely be removed, just saying that something doesn't work on Freakz is not proof, which is probably why your earlier topic was rejected.

XXX Barney

0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 01-06-2019, 12:43:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here's a screenshot of the spell's tooltip https://prnt.sc/nw8z45 , it literraly says every 1 second and not instantly. Even in the video you posted the effect had a slight windup, find me a link where it says that it should work instantly and we can talk.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tsunami99, 01 June 2019 10:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:53:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x