User
Pass
2FA

Bugs on the hunter's pets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message499
Aurelien1998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 23-06-2019, 18:43:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I am a French player who recently arrived on the Freaks server (about 1 year old). I first played on version 7.1.5 and then on the new version 7.2.5, only I encountered a problem recently. Indeed, since update 7.2.5, I have bugs on my lvl 55 hunter character named "Minotaur", more precisely on the hunter's pets. This happens as soon as I decide to change pets (at the stable master's) or even to call my pet back using the "Call the Pet" technique.
My pet's name no longer appears at the top of the stable master's tab, except for his level, and I can't see my other pets either, so I can't see anything when I want to switch my pets. In addition, once I send my current pet back and want to recall it with the "Call the Pet" technique, it stops working (I have to go to a stable master for my pet to reappear or take my fire stone). It's a little annoying because certainly, that doesn't stop me from playing, however, for players like me who like to regularly change their familiar, these bugs are slightly annoying. -
I also encountered these bugs on a "test" character that I had created to see if these bugs would appear and which finally appear, so I guess they are bugs on all the hunter characters on the server.

Thank you for helping me to better understand the origin of these bugs and to fix them if possible. Thank you for your understanding. -

Sincerely,

Aurélien

0 0

rhodin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2021 16:26)

Post Posted: 23-06-2019, 19:41:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same bug is on my hunter since 7.2.5, any chance for solving it?

0 0

Aurelien1998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2022 18:26)

Post Posted: 30-06-2019, 01:08:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay, and I guess you're a little embarrassed by that? To be honest, I don't know if anyone will be able to solve it...
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 21:55:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x