User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Cloth Legendary BoE] Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message436
KarolisCreation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2021 20:13)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-06-2019, 18:37:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Celumbra
Bug description: When wearing this legendary, literally staying afk will proc any trinkets you have. It procs them so often that it becomes annoying. Got Whispers in the dark, and as soon as the negative haste debuff runs out, it procs a new one. Chrono shard double proced. It messes with the rotation. Sometimes the positive haste proc of Whispers gives 0 haste bonus even though it did proc(I stay at the same haste as it was before proc. This might be due to the fact of too many procs imo, as the normal ones that appear randomly seem to work, but when its one after another it seems to bug out).
Proof: Hard to give proof for such random events. no recording software.

Yeet
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 05-07-2019, 18:23:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is a general problem with procs going on, ie. items or spells proccing from incoming heals or just from simple actions such as mounting or dismounting. This is being looked into.
since the issue is not necessarily with this legendary I'll remove it for now.

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by bosfreak12, 05 July 2019 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:03:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x