User
Pass
2FA

Fishing Question [WoD-related]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message284
Bellalunae

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 03:55)

Post Posted: 10-07-2019, 10:37:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!

So, I have a question about the tutorial guide Ashcool has posted about using the Draenor Garrison Fishing Shack dailies to powerlevel (15 skill points/daily) the profession.

First of all, is the Fishing Shack actually working? I've done the quest to Seek Aid and then kill the mobs to obtain the lure to fish the Zangar Eels. However, I've gone through 5 of those lures (by abandoning and retaking the quest); still no Zangar Eels. However, I can take the dailies at the fishing shack.

The problem I encounter is when I fillet the fishes, I never get any [x type of fish] eggs, ever only the meat. Do I need to finish https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=36131&&name=proving-your-worth (Proving your Worth, Horde side) before the eggs will be rewarded from the fishes? I do note that it's been completed by 143 players only, which isn't a whole lot.

I'm asking because I come from retail, where you could use that catch-up mechanism to level your fishing easily with 1 Fishing Skill.

Second, if it available and supposed to work as intended, do you need a higher level fishing skill to be able to complete those dailies?

Otherwise, I'll go the old method of fishing normally and being annoyed the skills take a long time to get (which is fine).

Basically, I'm just wondering and hoping someone has an answer.

Thanks!

Bellalunae
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:01:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x