User
Pass
2FA

WoW The CAS system was unable to initialize:Unable to load manifest for patch 70205

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message789
greenxenomen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2022 23:34)

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello everyone i would like to apologize for my poor english but I am asking for help regarding this luncher, i have version 7.1.5 with all downloaded elements which weigh 49 GB and I downloaded the 7.2.5 luncher with all components and replaced it however there was another error and I fixed it canceling Read Only in the Data folder but unfortunately this error appeared which is in the title of my problem, I read almost everything on the Freakz forum regarding such cases and the only way I can see that it can help me is to download the whole game from torrent eh I like this way too much download from a torrent I do not like because I already have the whole game and I do not know the torrent /: and here I have a few questions if I can still do something to do without torentto run this game if not how to download wowa from this torrent because I do not know much about it torrent sorry /:
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:28:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. There are many causes for this error.
1. First thing first: Stop the torrent from seeding. Uncheck the "read only" option from the WoW main folder.
2. Download the launcher again and see if it works.
3. If that's not working try redownloading the torrent. There might be a corrupt file/files. On blizz this error was sometimes happening because of Hamachi so uninstalling it might just be the solution.
4. Last but not least this is sometimes fixed by replacing your World of Warcraft configuration files:
Config.WTF
Config.rar
Config.WTF goes to WTF folder
Config.rar (unarchived) goes to WoW-Freakz\\Data

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide

Last edited by Stimulation on 09-08-2019, 22:28:48; edited 1 time in total
1 0

greenxenomen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:38:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I deselected the "read only" option from the main WoW group. and downloaded the luncher but unfortunately the same error. I have not downloaded torrent games because I played on update 7.1.5 and downloaded everything. how to download a game from torrent? because I see that I have no other repair option than to hijack the game again

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:41:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can download the 7.2.5 torrent version of the client from here.
And the 7.2.5 launcher from here.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

greenxenomen

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:49:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thanks and sorry for so many questions (:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by KremX, 09 August 2019 20:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 20:23:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x