User
Pass
2FA

[Argent Tournament] The Valiant's Charge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message698
Akarg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2020 16:02)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 23-02-2019, 15:28:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The Valiant's Charge
Bug description: The quest is not given to me once I finished A Valiant Of Silvermoon. It's not my main faction tho, first I finished A Champion Rises, once becoming a Champion of one faction you should be able to start doing it back again with another faction untill you're done with all 5. Here it seems as once you finish one faction, you can take the starting quest for another one, but after it the quest to collect the Seal and the dailies to collect them are not offered.
Proof: N/A

1 0

Corzara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-12-2020 18:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 21:15:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, same thing happened to me. I only could get the silvermoon tittle and I want to start with the other horde races.

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 19-03-2019, 17:09:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm this is still bugged. I got 1 quest from the Forsaken Champion to "talk to him again if I want to choose this faction" (This was the only available quest, as well.)

After that one quest, nothing. Went back the following day. Nothing.

This means that you cannot unlock the dailies for Champion Seals (and thus you cannot get the mounts and stuff...)

0 0

deSolAxe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-12-2020 03:20)

Post Posted: 26-07-2019, 20:51:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Does the same thing for my draenai. Finished the racial A Champion Rises and went to resume with Darnassus, but after completing Valiant of Darnassus (for non-night elves) the Valiant's Charge does not become available.

From what addons tell me (wholly/grail) it is blocked by Draenei version of Valiant's Charge though who knows if that is what's going on...

Also mentioned addons tell me that I have already finished all the final quests for championing the cities (A Champion Rises (Darnassus), A Champion Rises (Stormwind), A Champion Rises (Ironforge) and A Champion Rises (Gnomeregan) even though it also tells me that I didn't complete the pre-requisite Valiant's Challenge for Darnassus, Ironforge, Stormwind and Gnomeregan. Not sure whether that has anything to do with it but better writing it and it not being needed than otherwise.

Hope this helps...

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 11-08-2019, 11:36:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, after completing one of the quests you can not go back and do the others.

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by bosfreak12, 11 August 2019 09:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:45:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x