User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Rogue class hall buggged quest : The School Of Roguery.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message318
Dannyhhrlz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-10-2020 20:07)

Post Posted: 05-09-2019, 11:48:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43013&name=the-school-of-roguery

Bug description:

The quest is completed by everyone except me and there are currently 0 reports about it. The thing is I think I bugged it without wanting to, because in the video I watched I should've clicked on "Train troops" - which when is for the first time is almost instantly done, I pressed "Train all" and it took me more than 2 hours to collect my troops, but the quest did not complete. The other thing is It might have bugged when I accepted another quest from the Legionfall campaign and when I try to remove the quest it says "You can not abandon it", so I think the quest might have possibly put me in a some phase which doesn't allow me to complete the previous quest. I've tried to complete it multiple times and I've written many tickets and all end up like "If you think you've found bug, please post it in our forum section." It only requires 3 seconds in the video for the quest to be completed.

Proof:

IMG: http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/423/9644423L.jpg Here u can see I've recruited the troops but the quest still won't complete and when it's a part from my class hall campaign I can not proceed further.

P.S I've tried with re-taking the quest, deleting cache, disabling my addons, the problem still persists.

Last edited by Dannyhhrlz on 05-09-2019, 11:55:49; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 September 2019 16:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 05:30:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x