User
Pass
2FA

ii have a bug no sub forum to post!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message482
assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2020 15:52)
Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-10-2019, 14:20:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

when i want to log in the game, the game freezes in "loging into game server" text. its happening since last night. already restarted pc and deleted catch. but the game still freezes on that text right before character list come up. i also tryed run as adminstrator. its been awhile now the game doesnt eve run without adminstrator. and and sometimes the game doesnt even run with adminstrator thing. i must open the game many time and i get lucky and the game runs. but now the game runs but freezes, please help idk what else i have to do.
-

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-10-2019, 16:11:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello assassin-knight,

Given your country being Iran, I suppose this is related to the ongoing issues from Iran (by Iran's government/ISPs, not us) who are blocking our server. While most Iranian users reported that the game works fine again, this is exactly what has happened to them in the past, so perhaps your ISP is still blocking us.

Try using a VPN and see if it works.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

assassin-knight

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2020 15:52)
Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-10-2019, 17:03:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this is not internet related. its software related. my game freezes. i updated my gpu it still happens. in task manager it say "Not responding" . and if i dont close wow through task manager i get a pop up "close app" and "wait to respond" . i waited alot no responding.

also i tried vpn. nothing changed.

once i could log to my char and while i was on mount my game froze. i mean if my game doesnt freez on "logging into game server" text, it will freez in middle of game. and when i say freez i mean that no respond thing on my task manager.

Update @ 20-10-2019, 18:03:20

now i can log in but after each loading screen i get a DC.
i have no idea whats wrong. but im making progress. i can login now.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-10-2019, 17:13:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If the game freezes frequently, that's most likely related to AddOns.

Try disabling all AddOns and see if it works. If it does, enable the AddOns one by one to check which one is causing the problems.

If it still happens, check your drivers, or in worst case, your hardware (this could be a RAM or HDD issue, but that's the most unlikely case)

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 20 October 2019 17:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 20:01:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x