User
Pass
2FA

[Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2353
divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 18-11-2019 13:21)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 26-10-2019, 11:57:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:
As I said before, I don't play arms, only protection, so I have no idea how the spec works or should work. I agree that there is a huge issue with the spec regarding instanced PVP right now, but I don't feel like I can contribute to this discussion in a helpful manner.
Regarding
IronWill wrote:
Don't check on Dummies, even with PvP template buff, because (if I'm not wrong) pve trinkets and tier set bonuses can proc. Do this in Arena vs Players, to exclude mistakes.

I've checked this myself aswell and the tier sets and trinkets were not proccing anything (dont even have on proc trinkets on the char)

I will leave this topic for people who are more knowledgable than me to figure out what exactly is causing the issues with arms.
Keep in mind however that being nice to people is the best way to get them to help you.

Greetings, Barney

Barnacle can you please present this to someone ? even to shokeru ?

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 28-10-2019, 19:57:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The PVP template for Arms is currently not correct, all major values are too low, meaning that every attack will do less damage than it would on retail.
However, this does still not fully explain why some attacks (mainly Execute and Mortal Strike) are doing way less damage than on retail,
I think there is an underlying issue that is holding the spec back, because as far as I can see all the modifiers for the spells in pvp are applied correctly aka they are the same as they were on Simc for retail for this build.

I will confirm this topic since the template is not correct, but will say that that is not the only issue.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 28 October 2019 17:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:53:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x