User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Azsuna-Chapter ''Azsuna versus Azshara''

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message740
Flameseeker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2022 09:37)

Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 00:33:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a problem with the chapter called ''Azsuna versus Azshara''.I've completed every single quest that is required for that achievement but I still haven't completed it yet.

Here is how it should work - after completing quests called ''Shipwrecked Sailors'' and ''Making the world safe for profit'' I should get quest called ''Fate of the Queen's Reprisal'' that tells me to go speak with npc in dalaran.

Also here is a YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hz7A391ns - from a blizzard player that does the Azsuna versus azshara chapter (you can skip to 23:35)

Here are the quests that he had and I didn't recive :https://imgur.com/a/jhwkWi7

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 01:06:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Flameseeker,

"The Fate of the Queen's Reprisal" quest is completed for your character Flameseeker. It's not part of the "Azsuna versus Azshara" storyline.

Your next quest in that chapter is "Pop Quiz: Advanced Rune Drawing".

https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=37729&&name=pop-quiz-advanced-rune-drawing

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

Flameseeker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-04-2022 09:37)

Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 14:26:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you so much Sarah -
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 14:45:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're welcome.

Report rejected since there's no bug.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 23 November 2019 12:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 09:17:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x