User
Pass
2FA

Gathering Professions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message486
kenshin1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2020 03:15)

Post Posted: 05-01-2020, 17:20:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

are the gathering professions currently busted. I picked up Mining and Jewelcrafting, but having a hell of a time leveling mining as Im not seeing very many mining nodes in places they should be
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-01-2020, 19:45:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello kenshin1,

Level them up in the Broken Isles.

You can level them there all the way from 1 to 800.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

kenshin1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2020 03:15)

Post Posted: 16-01-2020, 07:29:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was doing the Artifact weapon questline.. got all the way to the part where I fight the guy in Stormwind Keep.. got disconnected and when I logged back in, I was in Dalaran and now I cannot continue the Artifact questline and my quest log is empty.. deleted my Cache folder and tried going back to Dalaran to restart the Artifact line cannot reget the quest to restart the Artifact questline or resume it.. so now my character is at a standstill, until I can get this fixed. tried going back to Stormwind to see if Garona was still there, she isnt, tried talking to Lord Jeroch.. nothing. So now I am unable to finish my Artifact questline..

Last edited by kenshin1 on 16-01-2020, 07:32:08; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-01-2020, 18:00:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Talk to Garona Halforcen near the gates of Stormwind.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=107979&&name=garona-halforcen

Check the link for a map with the exact location.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:16:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x