User
Pass
2FA

Update to 7.3.5 data

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message533
xjyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2022 18:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-02-2020, 02:49:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, before my request i would like to thank the team for the amazing work in this server
I wonder if with the release of 7.3.5 we will get the exact update to download and add to our 7.2.5 folder? My issue is that i have a slow connection (5mb) and trying to play the ptr server is almost impossible for me for the background download of the argus data, this gives me loading screens of around 5-7 minutes and a lot of lag while trying to do the argus stuff, i get disconected all the time and i haven't been able to even complete the starting zone, the new dungeon and raid will be impossible to play for me at this rate.
so i wonder if the team can make the update because download again almost 48gb is impossible with my internet

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-02-2020, 09:49:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello xjyrox,

The only two options are to either use the 7.3 launcher and have it update from 7.2.5 to 7.3.5 (update size is roughly 10 GB) or to download the full 7.3.5 Torrent (about 50 GB).

When using the launcher you are able to just log into a character and AFK, the game downloads data in the background as long as you are logged into a character. You could start doing this now on PTR, you will be long done by the time we launch 7.3.5.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

xjyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2022 18:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-02-2020, 02:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:

When using the launcher you are able to just log into a character and AFK, the game downloads data in the background as long as you are logged into a character. You could start doing this now on PTR, you will be long done by the time we launch 7.3.5.

try that method and got only 180mb more in 1 hour

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 09:29:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x