User
Pass
2FA

Sa ne cunoastem/To know each other

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message545
Crayterion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2021 19:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-03-2020, 18:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Acest topic este facut pentru a ne cunoaste mai bine si depinde de fiecare imparte ce informatii doreste sa le impartaseasca cu ceilalti membri.
Puteti pune poze, ce muzica ascultati sau hobby-uri etc.

This topic is made to get to know us better and it depends on each individual what information he wants to share with other members.
You can put pictures, what music you listen to or hobbies etc.

Last edited by Crayterion on 03-03-2020, 18:13:14; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Crayterion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2021 19:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-03-2020, 20:35:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salutare tuturor,
Voi deschide eu acest topic in care doresc sa cunosc mai multe despre fiecare membru al guildei.Asadar...
Putini imi cunosc numele real, insa acesta este Radu majoritatea ma stiu de Cray sau Crayterion.
Ador sporturile extreme, muzica rock, muntele si bineinteles sa imi petrec timpul cu familia, pentru ca da am o familie minunata, iar multi dintre voi il stiti pe teroristul meu de copil.
Ce nu stiti voi este ca din cand in cand imi place sa cant la tobe ( asta in functie de timp ).
De meserie inginer proiectat si automatist.
Acum daca vorbim de gaming, pot spune ca am fost, sunt si probabil ca voi ramane un gamer impatimit si cel mai probabil dintre toate jocurile juacte WoW-ul a fost cel mai captivant, desi cu aceeiasi placere am jucat si toata seria de Need for Speed!!

Hi all,
I will open this topic where I want to know more about each member of the guild. So ...
Few know my real name, but this is Radu most I know of Cray or Crayterion.
I love extreme sports, rock music, mountain and of course spending time with my family, because yes I have a wonderful family, and many of you know my terrorist as a child.
What you don't know is that from time to time I like to play drums (depending on the time).
Design and automation engineer.
Now if we talk about gaming, I can say that I was, I am and probably will remain a passionate gamer and most likely of all the games played WoW was the most captivating, although with the same pleasure I played the whole series of Need for Speed ​​!!

Last edited by Crayterion on 03-03-2020, 21:10:36; edited 9 times in total
1 0

BeleZufa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2021 03:16)

Post Posted: 03-03-2020, 22:36:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salut
Im a man with few words , i love to chill at home and smoke hash and smashing keyboard when playing ! i laugh for no reason , and get angry if many reasons , i would love to learn ro and visite few members
ive known steph for 3 years now to this date ; and he is just a brother for life !
im a healer by nature , but i dig hunters and rogues , i like to improve but i feel cripple : Im a healer with special needs , or shall i say special heals !
love you all !
mersi.

Last edited by BeleZufa on 03-03-2020, 22:40:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-03-2020, 09:39:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello , "born" and raised in this community ,met awesome people through time ,some of them which I miss till this day,but thats how is life . Ma intitulez Dumitru ,glumesc Andrei -

1 0

Rdtym

[Sproof]

(since 27-06-2022 06:00)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 20-03-2020, 22:57:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I'm Sproof and I've been playing on Freakz since the end of Cataclysm. I'm really proud of joining this community almost two ago after having trouble finding a guild which I actually enjoyed being a part of. I hope everybody that's going to join us will feel the same way.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:00:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x