User
Pass
2FA

[TBC] Sunwell Plateau

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message870
Pieczyyea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2023 21:18)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 11-03-2020, 18:53:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[PENDING] Upon entering dungeon, you are spawned on random pillar above entrance.
[PENDING] Portal to demon during Kalecgos fight don't spawn, so you can't defeat this boss.
[PENDING] Madrigosa (https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=24895) freezes herself during RP instead of Brutalius.
[PENDING] You can't start a fight with Brutalius, this also means no Felmyst fight.
[PENDING] Strange platform is blocking your way in the middle of the raid (https://imgur.com/a/of3NYbR).

0 0

dan2142

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2022 21:49)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 17:21:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Getting to Kil'jaeden room, 1 shot the npc that was invoking him and the event and boss didn't spawn so i was not able to kill and loot Kil'jaeden.
0 0

nerlon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-05-2020 07:28)

Post Posted: 23-04-2020, 08:04:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I assume the devs added that strange platform, so that you could skip Brutallus + Felmyst fight because of the fire barrier.

Also wanted to add:

- I couldn't loot the Eredar Twins, but when I killed some adds right before going for M'uru, I looted some epics that the twins drop, I assume I got them from AOE loot, but I thought I was far away from them. So either the trash drops boss loot, or AOE loot is weird.

- At sunwell:
- There's only one eredar channeling (should be 3).
- Anveena should be levitating in the air above, not in the sunwell
- Kil'Jaeden should spawn after killing the 3 eredar (it didn't spawn for me)

A side note, the quest to cleanse Quel'delar is given by the ranger general at the entrance to the raid, and I wasn't even on the chain. I did it anyway, but I didn't get the weapon in the end anyway, I assume because not all the quests in chain were completed. -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 16:51:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x