User
Pass
2FA

[Cataclysm] Blackwing Descent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message635
Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-03-2020, 16:04:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[PENDING] Heroic Mode is not available.

[PENDING] Magmaw is moving towards you to melee you - he should not be able to move.
[PENDING] Magmaw drops no loot.

[PENDING] Omnitron Defense System only has 1 boss "active" (2 should be active at once) while the others are not moving, but are attackable. The active boss only uses melee attacks.
[PENDING] The boss drops loot twice. (Toxitron has 3 items, the other 3 bosses together drop 3 items once aswell)

[PENDING] The elevator to get downstairs is not active. Should be activated when Omnitron Defense System and Magmaw are killed.

[PENDING] Maloriak is a dummy. Only melee attacks.
[PENDING] Maloriak drops no loot.

[PENDING] Nefarian encounter can not be started. It's supposed to be triggered by activating the Orb of Culmination. https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=203254&&name=orb-of-culmination

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
3 0

Erredde

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2020 23:03)

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 04:24:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

me and my friends have the same problem
1 0

arafays

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2022 10:55)

Post Posted: 30-05-2020, 05:19:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we dont need it fully scripted please just fix 3 things the elevator to get down. all bosses loot and the nefarion encounter these are just acheivment and transmog runs we dont need it fully scripted.

Thank you.....

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:23:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x