User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Wrong loot obtained for Class from weekly cache.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message154
Rotworm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2020 13:42)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 07:40:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151312&&name=ampoule-of-pure-void
Bug description: Weekly chest Wrong loot item for Class(Tank trinket drops for rogue)

As mentioned above,the weekly chest cache provided me with a tank trinket on my rogue.This should not be possible as this trinket should not be existing in the loot table for a non tank spec class.I have provided the proof below.You can confirm that it doesn't drop for rogues from the dungeon(Seat of The Triumvirate) as it is not listed for rogue classes in the adventure guide.However if you change the loot table for a tank class,its visible.I hope a solution is provided at the earliest.

Proof: https://imgur.com/CeZGnNJ

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 16:32:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

According to both our database and wowhead this trinket should drop for all specs of rogues.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 27 March 2020 14:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:38:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x