User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Stormheim][Quest] Cry Thunder !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message2535
unehuitre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2020 14:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 21:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38624&&name=cry-thunder

Bug description: Hello , I was on the dragon trying to kill 150 mob with the given spells. i jumped out of the dragon , i could not get back to the dragon npc to finish the quest since getting to the top of the moutain necessitate talking to vethir to get there and he doesn't want to get me there anymore. I tried abandonning the quest but it doesn't do anything, i have no clue how to get to the top. Thanks in advance for your help.

Proof: Not much of a proof since i abandoned the quest but here's a screen of what chapter i'm locked in for now .i believe i need to do all of the chapters to unlock the flying ability in legion anyway ?.
https://imgur.com/a/OmtmpsJ

Have a nice day

Last edited by unehuitre on 25-03-2020, 21:16:43; edited 1 time in total
1 0

let_it_be

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2020 16:47)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 23:30:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

same here

the dragon glitched in the air before 150 kills, I couldn't do anything, couldn't exit the dragon or the game, I relogged with alt+f4 and I was left in the hrydshal in the middle of the mobs, so I killed the rest of needed amount and it changed the quest's phase to "leave the hrydshal" I manually left the hrydshal and went to where vethir should have carried me to (found it in youtube) didn't work, suggested by my friends I went to vethir in front of a cave so he would carry me to his family's lair (summit) but he is not taking me (the option is not there) only then I abandoned and tried interaction with him again and he still is not taking me anywhere.

he took me to the summit first time so I got the quest, but now that i had to abandon cry thunder so i can retake he is not doing it.

Last edited by let_it_be on 26-03-2020, 23:55:37; edited 2 times in total
0 0

psutura

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-04-2020 09:16)

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 11:57:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, yesterday i accidentaly abandoned quest Cry Thunder, when you fly up to mountain with blue dragon and there are another blue dragon then starting that quest,soicantstartitagaintofarmreputationof Stormheim please help me start it again or something else, i asked someone to share it but it is not working i cant take the quest
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 28-03-2020, 15:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just completed it without any issue.

Added the missing grappel points so you can get back there in case you abandon it.

You'll see them after server restart.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 28 March 2020 13:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:16:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x