User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Full Might of the Elves broken scenario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message274
Alky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-05-2020 13:32)

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 20:33:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The quest Full Might of the Elves/March on Suramar scenario:
- Stage one "secure the Promenade" objective wont tick even after killing all the shal dorei; the other one does tick
- Stage 2 wont trigger, so the riding kaldorei dont spawn
- Relogging just moves me to stage 1 of another, empty, scenario with 8 parts (the story one im trying to do has only 4)
- Going to the march on suramar quest indicated area at the end of the promenade teleports me back to the real suramar
- Sin dorei forces (i am alliance) can turn hostile on me so I figured the objective would tick if i dont attack at all, but it doesnt
- Tried killing the forces that should be killed along with the kaldorei by myself during the bugged stage 1 to see if that triggers stage 3, but half of them are unattackable, going past them teleports me back to the real suramar
- dying teleports me to the The Great Sea, in the proximity of Stormheim, scenario being still active
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/OIkYW9r (last ss is after relogging, it could be seen the game sees this as another instance, the 2 in the shal dorei formation are with the enemies that dont react to being attacked)

0 0

Sora

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 09-06-2023 04:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 22:47:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I posted here regarding this bug as well and was told that this scenario is doable..a link was given to me showing how to do it and ive followed it exactly 5-6 times without any luck. Still getting stuck at Stage 1. Hope this works for us ^^
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 22:51:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 30 March 2020 20:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 09:30:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x