User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] 25046 - A Daughter's Embrace quest Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message224
BaneElemental21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2020 15:04)

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 06:33:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=25046&name=a-daughter-s-embrace
Bug description: There are 3 different bugs with this quest right now. First of all you cant activate the quest easily because the quest giver is too high from the ground (you actually need too jump, click the npc and then click "accept" it less than one second to activate it). This only gets harder by the fact that the area its filled with enemies that wasn't there before (and I dont they should be there). And even if you manage to activate the quest, Lillian Voss won't appear. In her place a "Vengeful forsaken" will spawn and follow you through the quest, so when you get to her father she will just rush at him probably getting killed, and you wont complete the quest. (Even if you manage to kill everyone there and make the Vengeful Forsaken survive the quest wont get completed).
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LQBfflz (in the picture you can see the Vengeful Forsaken, Lieutenant Sanders hanging too far from the ground and that the area its filled with Scarlet Zealots)

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 09:17:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I tested this quest on the dev realm just now, and indeed the NPC spawn placement is a bit too far and you need to jump in order to get to him. However, the quest completed fine, I killed High Priest Benedictus Voss and then I returned it with no issues. Just make sure Lillian (or in this case Vengeful Forsaken) is present when you kill him. I will reject this topic as the quest itself work fine and create a report about the questgiver only.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide

Last edited by Stimulation on 31-03-2020, 09:17:28; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 31 March 2020 07:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:44:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x