User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Weapon Illusions are stuck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message281
palanthas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2023 15:52)

Post Posted: 05-04-2020, 03:22:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Biting my lips that I had to farm all my hard earned illusions from scratch, I started from my favorite one, Mongoose.
Luckily, it dropped on the second run and even more luckily, it's properly shared between all characters unlike what some of the bug reports say. Bad thing is, at the moment you don't seem to be able to change illusions.
It's stuck to the one that was last one selected. Deleting the cache and restarting the client didn't help.
Attached video shows me changing weapons, selecting other illusions, hiding illusions, nothing changes.

Proof: https://streamable.com/2cr84o

0 0

palanthas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2023 15:52)

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 22:05:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here's a solution for anyone who might be having the same problem.
Go to the Transmogrifier and right click to bring up the transmog interface.
Right click on your main wep (and offhand if you have one) illusion(s).
It should show a "refresh icon" on both of them, and when you mouse over, it should say "to be reverted".
This one clears completely any illusions.
Hit apply.

You should be able to apply any illusion you like now -
It's a bug that is there for anyone who had a weapon illusion set pre 7.3.5.
If you did, then it retains your old illusion (even if you lost it) even if you change it.

The only solution I can see is applying a server wide clearing of the current illusion value set on any weapon, setting it to null probably, so that people will have to set them again on their characters, which would not remove available illusions, just reset what's applied to the weapon. This way it's only a minor inconvenience to go back to the transmogrifier and pick one again.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 05-05-2020, 05:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since the fix for this issue is pretty easy, there is no need for such a measure. But thank you anyway for contributing to this, firstly reporting it and then providing an explanation and a fix itself.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 05 May 2020 03:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 00:00:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x