User
Pass
2FA

Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message297
Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-02-2020, 09:12:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Evening!

I absolutely love that we can buy transmog gear from the vote shop, but I've noticed a bit of an issue.

There are some transmogs in the game that are unobtainable due to some of the old raid content being buggy.
Some bosses don't spawn or prematurely despawn. Others sometimes have empty loot tables or don't drop the proper amount of tier items. Some occasionally don't drop tier items at all.

As an avid collector, this is really frustrating, but understandable as old content isn't a priority.

So I was thinking, as opposed to making adjustments to old content that just a handful of people will run in order to ensure that those drops are accurate, why not bring down the voting points cost of those items that aren't obtainable due to bugs? A lot of the old content transmog costs are extremely reasonable and I love that, but when looking at items in more recent expansions like Mists of Pandaria for example, 80 vote points per piece of tier that we can't obtain due to their inconsistency or complete lack of obtainability is a lot! It would take 400 voting points for just 5 pieces of a tier set, and as we can only receive 5 points a day (and not 10, as some of the sites only let you vote every 24 hours,) it would take a player almost 3 months of voting just to get a 5-piece transmog!

So I'd like to suggest an adjustment to the voting point cost of those unobtainable pieces as we can't get them to drop normally by clearing that content.

1 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 08:37:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just a lil bump because I feel like this is a fair and simple request that would take 1 person 1 afternoon to complete that would benefit a lot of people.
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 12:11:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wait for the old content to be fixed.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 08 April 2020 10:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:51:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x