User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] NO TURN IN NPC PROBLEM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message786
stpas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 15:06)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-04-2020, 21:03:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39853&&name=victory-is-eternal
TURN IN NPC AGAIN MISSING

Bug description: hello, im a little angry now, few days back wasnt able to turn in a quest in stormheim. i wrote a letter they said i have to write it on the form where the only answer i got was to try to turn in the quest at a diffrent localtion where the npc is.. but that didnt helped at all i already tried that im not that dumb, i want the pathfinder so i jumped on my second 110 char and wanted to do the stormheim story achivement on him, and yea ....on diffrent quest, guess what, diffrent quest totally the same, problem the turn in npc again not here, already tried delelting cache, disabeling all addons, and unstuck, nothing helped unfortunately..... just want to remind you of this, from my perspective big problem, ikd if only in stormheim but it happend to me twice in this region, and it seems as for me the pathfinder achivement cannot be completed, its NOT POSSIBLE ATM at least for me, i think thats a good reason to start dealing with this bug or do something about it.

Proof: guest "Victory is Eternal"
npc "Ashildir" missing

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-04-2020, 23:35:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Micro

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 17:07:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

Micro, the Workaround master
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by microk2, 19 April 2020 15:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 19:19:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x