User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter] [Beast Mastery] Hati is not inheriting the masters Attack Power.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message479
alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:33)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 01-04-2020, 07:50:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Hati does not seem to benefit from either flasks, potions or concordance (does not seam to inherit the masters atack power). The damage stays absolutely the same in all cases. The main pet does, but not Hati.
Proof: Gone to the dummy, started without flasks or potions, hit a few attacks without buffs, the damage of hati attacks stays absolutly the same the entire time, even after i used potions and concordonce activated.

0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 18-04-2020, 20:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 18 April 2020 18:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 12:55:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x