User
Pass
2FA

Mind Control BG bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message440
darktraxex00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-01-2021 00:01)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-04-2020, 19:59:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=605&&&&name=mind-control

Bug description: If u are Horde Faction and u play as mercenary for Alliance in Battle Grounds if u get Mind Controlled by a Horde priest u get bugged for whole battle ground. What happens? Well if u are a healer u litteraly can't heal anyone in your group only your self so u become useless,also u can not be revived on Alliance graveyards u have to run from Alliance graveyard to Horde one to get released. Basicly u get locked as third faction,u can attack your group and enemies but u can attack your group with only AoE spells that don't require targets.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/c6MEXVr
3 pictures are included,both me and my friend got mced and bugged out as "third" faction in that battleground,its hard to get a lot of evidence of this bug because some people are not aware of it and u might not even get MCed,and u don't get to play often as Alliance Mercenary but if u do and u are against someone who knows about this,u are finished with that battle ground.

first picture: there u can see that me and Mars are mercenaries for Alliance and u can see that on my focus is our premade that is now our enemy and we can not heal him.
second picture: here Mars still wasn't bugged and next to us is another teammate that is now our enemy
third picture : premade running past me as enemy

Last edited by darktraxex00 on 20-04-2020, 20:03:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 20-04-2020, 20:03:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 20 April 2020 18:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 13:08:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x