User
Pass
2FA

Freezes!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1089
PracticalBrick

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 15:35)

Post Posted: 21-04-2019, 11:53:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I'm a new player here at freakz and I've been playing on Felsong for a week now and all was fine till today.
I dont know what happened but everytime I ported to Dalaran the game Froze. Same thing happens when I port to anywhere else basically and also it started happening when I talk to npc's, interacting with quest objects and anything that requires a lil bit of load.

Now I love this server and I donated arround $100 for my character and It would be really frustrating to not be able to play anymore...

Please I need fixes for this.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-04-2019, 11:21:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello PracticalBrick,

Have you been using the streaming client (Downloads while playing) to play? This sounds a lot like a case of corrupt data, usually happening through unplanned termination of service (game crash, server DC, loss of connection in your end, etc) or just through faulty downloads. This most commonly happens with the streaming client, however, I've seen a few cases, my own included, where it happened with a full client.

First things to try are to delete the Cache folder inside your game client, the FrameXML folder inside your Interface folder and finally to unstuck your character on the website, here: https://www.wow-freakz.com/unstuck.php

Should none of the above help, I'm afraid you'll need to redownload the game. I generally recommend making a backup folder of a working game client, so that you're able to, in case something breaks, delete the client you're using and make a new copy from the working backup for a fast recovery - certainly less troublesome than having to redownload!

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

PracticalBrick

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 15:35)

Post Posted: 22-04-2019, 12:15:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah so I have not been playing with any downloads while playing whatsoever.
So I've tried all that you suggested and NONE of it worked. I even redownloaded the game.

Still freezes and crashes.

It might be me ofc I just cant figure out the problem.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-04-2019, 12:36:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In that case you might want to try to keep an eye on the task manager when playing the game, it could be a hardware issue related to either the harddrive or the RAM - are you noticing any weird stutters or freezes in other games/applications?

Are all of your drivers up to date?

Have you removed the read only property from the game folder and are you running all Freakz launchers and Wow executables with administrator privileges?

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

allexb91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2021 15:24)

Post Posted: 22-04-2020, 19:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a problem with random freezes (after one hour of playing). when game freeze, I cant do anything then shut laptop down completely. I checked my ram, checked system, and updated it, updated drivers, redownloaded game, reinstaled launcher, and it still happens. My laptop is healty, I dont know what else i can do?
Please help me!!!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 18:10:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x