User
Pass
2FA

[General] Bug List for spells that trigger PvP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents
Author Message999
taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-06-2020, 12:47:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: talent Judgment of Light
Bug description: Targets with Judgment of Light on them that are attacked by PvP flagged players "spread" the PvP flag to everyone. In Invations or fighting world bosses it usually means instant wipe because alliance/horde attack each other without intention.
Proof: Judge a target when using Judgment of Light and have it attacked by a PvP flagged player. This flags the Paladin for PvP and then it flags every other player that attacks it.

How hard is for the "developers" to not flag for PvP a player that has the PvP flagg OFF? Spoiler: before you flag a player check the PvP flag setting.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 12-06-2020, 18:31:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a general issue with a lot of spells,I will just rename the topic and make a bug list on trello,hopefully more people will report spells that have this behaviour.
1 0

rezatorabi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2021 08:41)

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 12:54:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I posted two report about this issue long time ago with video but they didn't fix it anyway.

1- Battle Cry turn pvp on 15 Feb 2020. Here in 7.3 when there is a player with pvp on near you and if you use your burst, its turn your pvp on as well. It's really annoying especially in invasion points.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=H1ll4LfxCb4:

.be&&ab_channel=Piper

2- Shadowmeld 15 Feb 2020. In some place when you use it, it's turn your pvp on. For example at triumvirate end mac'aree point.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MAepRgjK7xc:

.be

Yes i know these video's are from 7.2 but the bugs are still there. I'm not going to make new video since i made these and they didn't fix it.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 12:33:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x