2FA

Search found 55 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Low pop
taro12

Replies: 4
Views: 909

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-09-2022, 09:11:36   Subject: Low pop
Freaks moved to BfA without realizing that Blizzard made a crap expansion. They broke 2 things, they replaced the progression system(Legendary weapons from Legion) with a worse one and made normal/her ...
  Topic: Shadowlands is not working....
taro12

Replies: 2
Views: 651

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 06-09-2022, 16:39:20   Subject: Shadowlands is not working....
I don't think is a "people are in vacation" problem
There is no motivation to use the Dungeon Finder(Normal or Heroic) once you don't get useful drops from them. This has a negative effect ...
  Topic: Shadowlands is not working....
taro12

Views: 651

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 30-08-2022, 09:19:36   Subject: Shadowlands is not working....
Freaks migrated from BfA to Shadowlands in hopes of improving the number of players because in BfA it dropped from 7k to ~1k. Well, Shadowlands is worse then BfA! I'll explain in a second.
Legion was ...
  Topic: 3.3.5a
taro12

Views: 520

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-08-2022, 11:13:25   Subject: 3.3.5a
I think several people asked this and the answer was no.
Also I don't know how popular it would be with todays players. Wotlk was hard work and the "pull half the m15 dungeon" players can' ...
  Topic: [Torghast] Unstable Phantasma torment Mobs are broken
taro12

Replies: 0
Views: 124

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 16-08-2022, 19:36:59   Subject: [Torghast] Unstable Phantasma torment Mobs are broken
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Favelock
Bug description: The torment Unstable Phantasma from Torghast spawns mobs that walk into walls or fall down from the map. They steel phantasma currency fro ...
  Topic: New Player looking for some information
taro12

Replies: 1
Views: 622

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-08-2022, 11:16:10   Subject: New Player looking for some information
Freaks usually advances to new expansions.
It had Pandaria, Legion, BfA and now Shadowlands. I think they will migrate to newer expansions.
Have some patience, 9.1.5 just "launched" somet ...
  Topic: Does WoW Freakz got all expansions ??
taro12

Replies: 3
Views: 747

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-08-2022, 11:09:12   Subject: Does WoW Freakz got all expansions ??
Well, it has the content but not everything works. Only Shadowlands and BfA expansions work.
Before the migration to BfA it had a working Legion but that was replaced with some less complete version ...
  Topic: [Vision of Stormwind] Old Town can't be completed.
taro12

Views: 125

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 29-07-2022, 23:28:25   Subject: [Vision of Stormwind] Old Town can't be completed.
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Cowmuflage
Bug description: The "Bypass Shaw's Security" triggers after the last enemy is killed in front of the gates without opening the doors. Also Val ...
  Topic: "The game is getting boring..."
taro12

Replies: 6
Views: 2450

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-07-2022, 20:59:20   Subject: "The game is getting boring..."
The designers of BfA and Shadowlands made some really big mistakes compared to Legion, at least in my opinion.
-BfA/Shadowlands weekly cap and grind for Hart of Azeroth/Covenent is really bad and ki ...
  Topic: Hour or more quue times
taro12

Views: 337

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-04-2022, 22:19:12   Subject: Hour or more quue times
I already said Dungeon Finder rewards need to be changed but nothing happen. It's the same mistake Blizzard did in BfA, there is no reason for players to farm dungeons.
In older expansions you could ...
  Topic: [Open World] Strange movement added to mobs in the 12-13 apr builds....
taro12

Replies: 1
Views: 316

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 14-04-2022, 15:20:48   Subject: [Open World] Strange movement added to mobs in the 12-13 apr builds....
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Evanir
Bug description: Melee mobs move away from player if the player gets too close. They move outside the melee range of the player but the mobs still use their m ...
  Topic: Shadowlands Dungeon Finder has a big problem,
taro12

Views: 824

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 07-04-2022, 10:23:03   Subject: Shadowlands Dungeon Finder has a big problem,
All the way to Legion Dungeon Finder had a daily reward more important than gear.
In WoTLK when they added Dungeon Finder everyone said why use it to play with random players. Well, here are some Ju ...
  Topic: Shadowlands Dungeon Finder has a big problem,
taro12

Views: 824

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-04-2022, 23:24:23   Subject: Shadowlands Dungeon Finder has a big problem,
Well, it's the same problem like the BfA Dungeon Finder, there is no reason to use it. Once players get most of the loot they need there is no need to use Normal/Heroic LFG.
In Legion Dungeon Finder ...
  Topic: How are people gearing right now?
taro12

Replies: 4
Views: 1148

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 30-03-2022, 13:06:32   Subject: How are people gearing right now?
Currently WQ gears scales up to 184 if you have unlocked them from covenant progression.
You need to grind some gear from dungeons to get to something like ~165 ilvl so you can run some Mythic m0. If ...
  Topic: [Bastion] Flight School: Up and Away! World Quest doesn't complete.
taro12

Views: 160

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 04-03-2022, 20:22:23   Subject: [Bastion] Flight School: Up and Away! World Quest doesn't complete.
WoW Freakz link: Quest ID: 60858
Character name: Cowmuflage
Bug description: Flight School: Up and Away! doesn't trigger the "Temple Summit reached" when the character lands on the final p ...

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next