User
Pass
2FA

Shadowlands is not working....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message658
taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-08-2022, 09:19:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freaks migrated from BfA to Shadowlands in hopes of improving the number of players because in BfA it dropped from 7k to ~1k. Well, Shadowlands is worse then BfA! I'll explain in a second.

Legion was good because it used the Dungeons a lot better than BfA/Shadowlands. Once a day the Heroic Dungeon Finder rewarded "Wakening Essence" so players could buy a new Legendary Armor.
It was like a carrot dangled in front of the players. Even the best gearred players would do at least 1 heroic dungeon/day so they could get one more Legendary. The queue for Heroic Dungeon Finder was always running and helped players gear up new characters.

In BfA/Shadowlands the Heroic Dungeon Finder is dead! There is no reason for anyone to queue up for Heroic Dungeons. What for, Azerite or Anima?

The solution is simple. Add a daily "wakening essence" currency to Heroic Dungeon Finder so players can buy the the crafted items needed to make legendary armor. Yes, some players grinded to craft this and might get frustrated(well, Blizzard will lower the craft count from 15 to 3 items to progress to next tier). In any case I don't think any player grinded more than 1 crafted item so it wont be a big loss.

Freaks devs invest a lot of time into custom PvE events. Maybe they should add a vendor that sells the Base Items for legendary gear in exchange for the custom currency. I'm sure the same players that grinded Legandary gear in Legion would do the same for Shadowlands legendary.

Basically BfA/Shadowlands broke the dungeon finder(along with gearing for alts) with a serious impact on player count. If you don't fix this I don't see the player numbers from ever going up and I don't see how the server is going to survive.

1 0

m1RacLe

[The Real Miracle]

(since 05-01-2024 18:12)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 02-09-2022, 15:44:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will blame the summer season/vacation for this "dead" period of server .. .wait a little bit and the people will come back to play
0 0

taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-09-2022, 16:39:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't think is a "people are in vacation" problem

There is no motivation to use the Dungeon Finder(Normal or Heroic) once you don't get useful drops from them. This has a negative effect on players running dungeons with all the negative consequences, mostly gearing new characters. It's a BfA/Shadowlands problem because in Legion even mythic raid equipped players would play at least 1 Heroic Dungeon/day to get that essence for Legendary equipment.

My proposal was do reward a daily currency for Heroic Dungeons in staid of that useless Anima and use that currency to buy the Base Items for crafting legendary gear.

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 13:28:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x