User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [DRUID][Guardian] Mastery is not increasing healing recieved by the druid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message339
rawrimmabear1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-07-2020 21:54)

Post Posted: 11-06-2020, 00:48:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=155783&name=mastery-nature-s-guardian
I found 2 links
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=159195&name=mastery-nature-s-guardian

Bug description: My druid has 5.5k mastery which is supposed to grant 10% additional health and healing recieved (specifically, healing recieved from OTHER players it's supposed to be.)
This bug is very easy to reproduce. Use a second account to get a naked healer of any type to cast their most basic healing spell on a naked guardian spec'd druid. (I used healing touch)
When the naked guardian spec'd druid equips all of their mastery gear, they are still healed for the same amount.

Proof: Now, i used my 920 druid, and to get these numbers, i had SS the casts which did not proc concordance or critical strike.

A naked guardian druid recieves 287,119 healing from my healing touch (at 920 gs)
https://i.ibb.co/NNZy5k6/img-1.jpg

Now, when i try the same thing (instead stacking 22% mastery on my gear) it STILL HEALS for 287,119
https://i.ibb.co/jgdHwwW/img-2.jpg

It should be noted that seems to be 2 links for mastery, spell 155783, and spell 159195. One deals with the attack power % increase and the other deals with the remaining mastery effects.

0 0

Relaxxeu

[Gopnik]

(since 30-03-2022 14:09)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-06-2020, 00:49:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Isnt it counted as a separate heal tho
0 0

rawrimmabear1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-07-2020 21:54)

Post Posted: 11-06-2020, 00:54:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's supposed to affect healing done to the druid by other sources. It does not affect healing done by the druid.
I even found a note i dug up from mmo champ about how some guy was weighting mastery wrong because his PWN wasn't taking into account the additional healing taken through mastery
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2112660-Guardian-Druid-Stat-Weights

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 23-06-2020, 18:43:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for taking your time to make this report.

First of all, Mastery: Nature's Guardian healing increase effect does not directly increase the healing done of the player that heals the druid (nor the healing done by an ability hable to trigger mastery in that regard)

Mastery will instead amplify any heal received equal to the % of mastery, and that amplification will then be casted in the form of a passive by the druid itself. Were for example, if a player casts Prayer of Healing and hits the druid for 100k, and the druid has 20% mastery. Then the druid will generate a 20k heal casted by him/her self, that then will be listed in its own combat logs (this are very rough numbers and should not be taken into account, they are mere examples, there are many other mechanics that modify how mastery will behave and how much % of the healing taken will be amplified by mastery).

Simple example (this is the combat log):

I will repeat, Nature's Guardian does not increase the healing done of any abilitity, instead it will generate a standalone heal casted by the druid equal to the % of mastery against the heal taken.

Also, almost every ability that generates healing will trigger mastery, only a very few abilities are exempt, such as Frenzied Regeneration.

Mastery is working correctly in the sense of its healing taken portion.

*Rejected*

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.

Last edited by Cheewy on 23-06-2020, 18:43:47; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 23 June 2020 16:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:53:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x