User
Pass
2FA

[Underbelly]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message369
stpas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 15:06)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-06-2020, 22:13:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I want to ask or "suggest" some improvements on underbelly, cuz i hate it there my main is assa rogue and ive been playing it for long time, aprox from the 7.3.5 i started to farm my hidden artifact apperce that drops there, and i must be extremly unlucky because i killed like 80+ rares there and got nothing, i know that its 1% drop chance but my patience starting to run out, because the spawns of the rares are horrible (i know that its like completly random the spaws)i turn the pvp off so the rares can spawn and i am able to catch only one spawn of each one befor the pvp turns on again automatically, so i have to wait to "call out the guards" so i can farm again only one spawn of each one, so please guys can we do something about that, can we double the spawns or something or can we at least have timer on the website like is with most of the mobs.

Or is it even obtaineble since 7.3 cuz i was talking to lot of guys and all of them saying they have got it like last year.

Thank you for your thought, Faithful player of wow freakz:)

Last edited by stpas on 23-06-2020, 22:28:31; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 17-08-2020, 08:24:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While I don't really mind the pvp aspect, I agree that timer on rares should be lower. However, I find one other issue a much more pressing problem. As i was farming hidden appearance for my elemental shaman I noticed that after first kill in the Underbelly, I can not loot npcs anymore. I find this bug extremely annoying and troublesome as if I can't loot rare npcs, I can't know for sure that I will be able to obtain either Lost Codex of the Amani - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139572&&name=lost-codex-of-the-amani or The Cypher of Broken Bone - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139570&&name=the-cypher-of-broken-bone.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 20:30:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x