User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Broken Shore] [The Mage Tower]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message208
Quatross

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2022 18:57)

Post Posted: 25-06-2020, 10:32:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46772&&name=the-mage-tower

Bug description: One of my characters, Nichilus, has a broken quest chain on The Broken Shore, specifically "The Mage Tower." I'm unable to complete construction of The Mage Tower, and the quest is no longer in my log. I can see the banner to click on The Mage Tower to build it, but the cinematic plays and then nothing happens. As the quest is no longer in my log, I can't abandon it to pick it up and try again. Please reset my character to allow me to pick up the quest or auto-complete it, as this is a simple quest where you just need to walk 3 feet and click on something and doesn't require effort. Failing that, please put the quest back into my log and fix The Mage Tower banner so that clicking it actually completes it when the cinematic is complete.
Proof: In this picture, you can see the entirety of my quest log that shows that the quest is not there, my mini-map showing that there's no quest to pick up and try again, and the "complete construction" banner is flashing repeatedly.

Proof: In this picture, you can see the entirety of my quest log that shows that the quest is not there, my mini-map showing that there's no quest to pick up and try again, and the "complete construction" banner is flashing repeatedly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zBS-PjCk_FadH8WZOgwfbQp8XJP_9QPc/view

Best Regards
Nichilus

0 0

Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 25-06-2020, 11:59:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had somewhat similar problem with other quests and this is what I did to fix it. Try to close wow, clear cache and use unstuck on website. After that relog in and check if you can pick up quest again.
0 0

Quatross

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-06-2020, 16:09:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried this way but unfortunately it doesn't work -
0 0

Quatross

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-06-2020, 22:09:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have quest Closing the Eye but I can't do it because there is no npc that teleports to the scenery. There is no npc because the Mage tower is under construction. Gm can u help me ?

Annoying problem, you can definitely do it.

best regards

0 0

Quatross

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-06-2020, 12:03:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OK Mage tower now work. Close topic
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 26 June 2020 10:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 01:21:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x