User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter][Survival] Tame Beast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message360
xavierxeres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2020 02:52)

Post Posted: 27-06-2020, 06:23:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1515&name=tame-beast
Bug description: My Tame Beast Spell is bug in a way its saying "You must dismiss your current pet before I can tame another one" when in fact I don't have any pet. Im stuck and cannot tame any pet, tried clearing cache, changing spec but no good.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/EAAhgB7

From the imgur image above, you can see that I don't have any pet by looking into my stables and spellbook skill [Call Pet]. And I hover on my Tame Beast skill to show what it was saying.

Please fix this asap as i cannot play my character without this.

0 0

xavierxeres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2020 02:52)

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 10:46:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Someone suggested to delete my toon and recover. Is that a thing? i just want to get this fixed asap. 2 days and Im not able to play it.
0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 30-06-2020, 19:06:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since you are the only person with this issue and I can't reproduce it in any way possible, please forward your issue towards one of the GM's that are available on our Discord. Thank you.
Rejected.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 30 June 2020 17:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:03:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x