User
Pass
2FA

Hidden Artifact Waepon Appereance - Third color tint

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message156
Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 09-07-2020, 15:25:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just wanted to check with other players and gms whether they have this problem before i post it as a bug:

I've had this color tint (200 WQs completed one) unlocked on Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearance tier back on 7.2.5, but ever since 7.3.5 I can't activate it on any of my alts. I can activate basic color tint of hidden appearance but not this one. Whenever I try to select it, upon exiting selection screen, artifact appearance and color reverts to the last chosen one, thus its not applied. If anyone else has the same problem please reply on the post whether its bugged for everyone or problem is only on my side.

0 0

doruidokaram

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 16:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-07-2020, 12:06:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirming this for the third time, none of my hidden appearance colors work apart from the base color. i hope this gets fixed soon.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:58:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x