User
Pass
2FA

has no npc, no mission in the paladin's class hall, I have no way to start the classhall

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message151
willyananjo460

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2020 16:23)

Post Posted: 13-07-2020, 23:38:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Paladin Startrekk
Bug description: good afternoon, I apologize for bothering you, but I have a problem with my paladin, I cannot claim that it is universal, however in my account, my paladin has no mission to complete the classroom campaign, I searched here on the forum to inform me and i realized that the npc has not been modified, i would like some help to complete the missions of my class hall, maybe my account is having a problem, if you can please help me with this issue, because for now i can't finish the customer, since already very obliged by the attention
Proof:

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 14-07-2020, 02:40:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What is exactly the last mission you completed in your class hall?

Look up some youtube guides about the quest chain or you can check this guide for more information on the quests:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sanctum_of_Light

Search for the quests up in our database and use this macro to check whether you have completed them or not:
/run local questID = 00000; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;

Replace "00000" with the quest ID.

0 0

willyananjo460

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2020 16:23)

Post Posted: 14-07-2020, 05:23:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I released my artifact weapon I am from the previous patch 7.1.5, I’m with you from the beginning, in my case I believe I don’t have a reason for using a previous patch but if there is a way to help me I’m grateful, good to last mission I did was to get artifact weapon from the retrad paladin, but now I don’t have any missions in my hall anymore, and to complete the legion fall quest and get the double artifact bonus I need to complete the classhall missions but I don't have any

Update @ 14-07-2020, 05:23:45

good see if it is possible to put a series of missions to mine there, if it is not possible all right I understand, not least because since patch 7.1 had many updates

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 02:47:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x