User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] DFA is bugging out after u vanish/or when you use it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message347
Merciful

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2024 10:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-09-2020, 11:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=152150&&name=death-from-above
Character name: Merciful
Bug description: this usually happens after i vanish, after using vanish and casting DFA the 1st part of the spell that fly's you up works fine, but the 2nd part of the spell when ure supposed to land on the target you cast the spell glitches out, when you land your character still stays in stealth and doesnt break stealth, you cant cast shadow dance to hit the dfa+shadowdance combo nor any of the other spells, after checking multiple times vanish>dfa>character lands but nothing happens, most of the spells are "grayed out" as if u arent able to cast, i think the game registers your character as "flying" due to the mechanic of the DFA spell, the grayed out part goes away after you use your movement keys or w/e to move your character, this is a critical issue when it comes to sub rogue gameplay, and has been happening in the past.

==>I THINK this is happening due the fact that the your CHARACTER and CAMERA spaz out while flying down to hit the target and the character always lands FACING ITS BACK TO THE TARGET, resulting in the 2nd part of the spell not going of most of the time<==, every single time ive used DFA my character turns its back on the target resulting in the 2nd part of the DFA spell not working, this is easily testable, and is a known issue for months, thanks in advance for any kind of help/answer
Proof:

0 0

dovakhiin555

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2022 02:37)

Post Posted: 11-09-2020, 00:20:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed I have these bug too
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 11-09-2020, 13:27:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DFA is known to have some issues, which are already reported. However this particular problem that you are trying to explain works fine for me, so unless you show me how it happens to you, I cannot help you.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 11 September 2020 11:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:56:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x