User
Pass
2FA

Dfa pathing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message623
Merciful

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2024 10:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-09-2020, 16:53:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=152150&&name=death-from-above
Character name: Merciful
Bug description: Dfa pathing is still bugged even doe my class mod says "from what i saw and heard its working correctly" and no im not BLAMING BOW(my class mod), i made multiple reports on this topic and im getting tired of it, 1st part of DFA works fine u spin do aoe fly up, the 2nd part of DFA when u land on a target does not work corectly, your character still lands WITH ITS BACK TURNED TO THE TARGET U CASTED DFA on, and this is resulting in loss of dps, u have to turn your char arround to keep dpsing and most of the time u cant pull the dfa+shadow dance combo ti maximise the dps of the combo

I tested dfa moments previouse of making this report, and it still isnt working correctly, not to mention the vanish issue that is still happening NOT ALWAYS BUT IT DOES HAPPEN, if u vanish+dfa your char stays stealthed and ITS BACK TURNED TO THE TARGET which results in the 2nd part of dfa aka evis not going of

Proof: i provided proof in previouse posts with freakz dfa not working and a video of dfa working correctly on RETAIL and landing face forward to the target

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kpt_ItcNidU:

this was recorded 3 minutes ago

Last edited by Merciful on 21-09-2020, 17:07:23; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 21-09-2020, 17:53:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I saw your previous video aswell so its not like this is something I chose to ignore. The issue just doesnt happen to me. Regardless, I will show the report to the developer and he will take a look at it

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 21 September 2020 15:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 11:03:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x