User
Pass
2FA

What about migrating to Shadowlands ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1569
Shadowworg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2021 20:23)

Post Posted: 24-09-2020, 21:44:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know that Shadowlands is not even out yet , But as I've seen the last time this server && community moved to a newer version was from MOP to Legion(I really loved MoP , but Legion had it's nice things too xD ) .

The thing is that it happened a few years ago , but it happened really fast(like TbH I was impressed how fast they managed to get the servers up and running on Legion) , for the speed of implementing and debugging I really appreciate the staff and the community !

Now , the question is : How far from the Blizzard release they will get it on Shadowlands ?
I'm really curious 😁 , especially cuz the last dungeon they released it pretty much the last dungeon from wow Legion from my understanding (and it's as well visible since it has details from wow BFA ) .

PS: Idk about anyone , but when i think about the fact MoP disappeared , i get sad 😓😥 ...
Anyway ... I hope that Shadowlands will be even better than MoP 🙃

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-09-2020, 22:03:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How can we be ahead of blizzard? Besides that, running the same game version as blizzard does will only get the server in troubles.

We will first release BFA in some time

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Shadowworg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2021 20:23)

Post Posted: 24-09-2020, 22:12:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Huh , I see , it makes sense -
No one would risk the safety of the server for that matter of course -)
Thanks for the info !
I thought that it will directly get on Shadowlands from what I've heard from some players I've chatted with back in the day

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 24 September 2020 20:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:52:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x