User
Pass
2FA

Game Download Progress

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message434
matteotan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2020 09:46)

Post Posted: 15-10-2020, 12:02:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I am quite new to t he game, the last time I played was way back in the cataclysm expansion days. I did the Method 3 download which lets me play while downloading the game files. The only reason I'm posting this is I would like to know the progress of the download and how I can make the downloader continue in the background when the game isn't running. This might be some noob questions but I would appreciate the help.

I'll attach a screenshot showing that little green circle on top which says downloading game files and the game menu window which shows 0% completion on download.

Thank you!

Link to image: https://prnt.sc/uzraxx

0 0

Chickenstew
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-10-2020 18:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-10-2020, 12:04:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear player,

You can't make the game download while you're not logged in
My advice is create a level 1 toon and let your PC run and let your level 1 toon be logged in. this way the game will download itself.

Yours truly,

Chickenstew.

Chicken, magicrooster and many more
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-10-2020, 22:32:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To add to what Chickenstew has already said, the progress ingame will ALWAYS say 0%, even on a full client.

You can check the progress by checking the size of your game folder - it should be (depending on how many addons, screenshots etc you have, and which language you are using) around 47.5 GB.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:33:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x