User
Pass
2FA

Arena Abuse

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1382
quintys

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2024 14:32)

Post Posted: 19-10-2020, 19:41:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think that the arena skirmish "bug" is making wpvp unplayedable because even if it is a blizzlike "bug" everyone uses it to the point that it makes the game unplayedable such like the cursed talisman aswell as because of this people leave the arenas making it bad for the arena players aswell. I think this should be made unusable

Here is an example of me using it:
https://imgur.com/a/4vLXGlF

1 0

papalorre11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2022 08:44)

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 11:04:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I agree mentioned tactic might give players an unfair advantage in open-world pvp as i too have experienced players doing this.

Example: i'm on my horde guardian druid fighting people in goldshire. The fight is completely fair as i'm maxed geared and i'm facing multiple players at once. All of a sudden more people come out of nowhere, i change targets and right before they die they enter arena.

The reason i'm writing this reply is because i want to share my point of view as to how these players use this:

Player 1 has Queued for arena skirmish before they enter a world pvp fight. Player 1 starts fighting player 2 (starts losing the fight against player 2) and has the possibility to enter the arena straight away. Once inside the arena player 1 will straight away exit the match and be transported back to the overworld...

This will deflag player 1 for pvp and heal/reset all of their cds.
Player 1 will keep repeating this process untill either they kill player 2 or they give up on the fight alltogether...

If player 2 manages to kill player 1 right when they enter the arena, player 2 will still receive the honor.

Some people have quit the game over this "abusing" which is sad,
I've heard this has been going on since cataclysm but in my opinion something should be done against it so you have my support!

Yours sincerely,

Papalorre11

Criminallad,criminalbear and many others.
0 0

Dontaskwhy
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-10-2020 16:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 20:18:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

quintys wrote:
I think that the arena skirmish "bug" is making wpvp unplayedable because even if it is a blizzlike "bug" everyone uses it to the point that it makes the game unplayedable such like the cursed talisman aswell as because of this people leave the arenas making it bad for the arena players aswell. I think this should be made unusable

Dude you are using that shit 24/7 you are *** cancer for skirmish arenas and you have the audacity to report the bug like it's running the world pvp which is a complete joke imo you should be banned with Every other person using that bug but the gms wont do anything since they don't care about pvp

2 0

quintys

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-03-2024 14:32)

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 20:55:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dontaskwhy wrote:
quintys wrote:

Dude you are using that shit 24/7 you are *** cancer for skirmish arenas and you have the audacity to report the bug like it's running the world pvp which is a complete joke imo you should be banned with Every other person using that bug but the gms wont do anything since they don't care about pvp

Yes thats why i want to be removed and stop dipshits like me from using it

0 0

papalorre11

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 21:31:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="quintys"]
Dontaskwhy wrote:
quintys wrote:

Hello Dontaskwhy,

For a start you could perhaps write a proper reply to the topic starter,
He has every right to bring this to the attention...

-Where is your proof of the topic starter abusing said matter?
-Why do you think this is a complete joke? (Several players have been complaining about it.)
-What makes you think every person "abusing" this should be banned?
I'm pretty sure a solution can be found for every problem without the
need of banning people over this.
-What makes you think the gms/staff don't care about pvp? I still see
Bug fixes to this day regarding pvp.

It's alright to claim people are abusing something, however you
Certainly need some proof to back-up your statements!

You can report players in the "ban/mute request" topics

Hopefully you will spent more effort in writing replies in the future as
Your word of choice "******" might get you into trouble in the future.

Have a nice day/night!

Kind regards,

Papalorre11

0 0

Dontaskwhy
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 21:50:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="papalorre11"]
quintys wrote:
Dontaskwhy wrote:
quintys wrote:

Hello Dontaskwhy,

For a start you could perhaps write a proper reply to the topic starter,
He has every right to bring this to the attention...

-Where is your proof of the topic starter abusing said matter?
-Why do you think this is a complete joke? (Several players have been complaining about it.)
-What makes you think every person "abusing" this should be banned?
I'm pretty sure a solution can be found for every problem without the
need of banning people over this.
-What makes you think the gms/staff don't care about pvp? I still see
Bug fixes to this day regarding pvp.

It's alright to claim people are abusing something, however you
Certainly need some proof to back-up your statements!

You can report players in the "ban/mute request" topics

Hopefully you will spent more effort in writing replies in the future as
Your word of choice "******" might get you into trouble in the future.

Have a nice day/night!

Kind regards,

Papalorre11

My dear deluded friend for how long have you been playing here 2 months ?

1.Really no need for proof i do skirmish 24/7 this person leaves them every time and sometimes this happens 10 times in a row which completely ruins the skirmish experience.Ask any person that does skirmish and he will confirm this.
2.You as a world pvper (A JOKE -) cant talk about this bug since i am sure you haven't done 1 arena or skirmish or any kind of pvp other than world pvp in your life.
3.Well they keep doing it non stop makes skirmish unplayable unless the gms do something about this these ''intelligent'' people wont stop doing it.
4.You are funny i like you -
5.What makes you think the gms/staff don't care about pvp? I still see
Bug fixes to this day regarding pvp.Again you poor poor deluded thing if you have done 1 arena or bg or skirmish in your life you would know that the hunters hit for 1.7k aimed shot since they got non stop 30% increased dmg from the talent focused fire.You got warriors healing 50-70% of their HP instantly super overtuned paladins,bgs crashing and giving you deserter all those issues make the game pretty much unplayable and those things have been going on for about 10 months now maybe more it was pretty much the same last patch the gms are not doing anything about since they got no clue how pvp works anyway.

6.You can report players in the "ban/mute request" topics.- I see you got jokes good one,i reported a monk with 12 mil HP in a bg a ww monk with no buffs they didn't even take a look at it.
7.Concidering you do world pvp with a tank WHICH IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING EVER you cant really speak to me about pvp go back to the raids and keys and dont talk more about pvp.
Thank you in advance.

2 1

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 22:18:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And then people that pvp expect others to take them seriously -

Toxicity overflow.

0 0

papalorre11

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 22:23:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The only deluded person here is you. Throwing around a deadly illness like it's nothing. Perhaps you don't understand how much people suffer under said sickness? I call that a lack of respect...

Now back on topic as you clearly don't know anything about me nor
Is your business what i do ingame:

-You DO require proof here to bolster your reports/statements,without proof complaining here won't get you anywhere.
Perhaps you should follow topic starters example regarding that.

-Like i said before: What i do ingame is NONE of your business and open-world pvp is just as exiting and rewarding as instanced pvp.

-i've played more than enough arenas and battlegrounds in the past
And i've been playing this game for over 13 years so claiming i don't know what i'm talking about is complete nonsense.

-Perhaps mad because you stumbled upon me in world pvp and lost the fight? I don't just play tank in world-pvp as i have more than 10 characters in total and also dps specced.

-It's true people are doing this on a regular basis, however complaimimg on here without any proof won't get you anywhere as mentioned before, staff takes each and every report serious if enough proof is provided.

-having a laugh is healthy. -

-Again: if you encounter bugs INSIDE arena, perhaps an idea to use a recorder so you can include that in your report instead of going offtopic and whining here?

-If the person you reported didn't receive a ban you maybe didnt include proper evidence/something else was wrong.

-Whining about someone playing a certain spec in world pvp won't get you anywhere either (you might play a spec that's considered "overpowered" in arena) which i'm sure people will complain about too.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a somewhat appropriate reply and i hope we can go our own ways now -

Kind regards,

Papalorre11

Last edited by papalorre11 on 20-10-2020, 22:23:45; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Dontaskwhy
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 20-10-2020, 22:36:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

papalorre11 wrote:
The only deluded person here is you. Throwing around a deadly illness like it's nothing. Perhaps you don't understand how much people suffer under said sickness? I call that a lack of respect...

Now back on topic as you clearly don't know anything about me nor
Is your business what i do ingame:

-You DO require proof here to bolster your reports/statements,without proof complaining here won't get you anywhere.
Perhaps you should follow topic starters example regarding that.

-Like i said before: What i do ingame is NONE of your business and open-world pvp is just as exiting and rewarding as instanced pvp.

-i've played more than enough arenas and battlegrounds in the past
And i've been playing this game for over 13 years so claiming i don't know what i'm talking about is complete nonsense.

-Perhaps mad because you stumbled upon me in world pvp and lost the fight? I don't just play tank in world-pvp as i have more than 10 characters in total and also dps specced.

-It's true people are doing this on a regular basis, however complaimimg on here without any proof won't get you anywhere as mentioned before, staff takes each and every report serious if enough proof is provided.

-having a laugh is healthy. -

-Again: if you encounter bugs INSIDE arena, perhaps an idea to use a recorder so you can include that in your report instead of going offtopic and whining here?

-If the person you reported didn't receive a ban you maybe didnt include proper evidence/something else was wrong.

-Whining about someone playing a certain spec in world pvp won't get you anywhere either (you might play a spec that's considered "overpowered" in arena) which i'm sure people will complain about too.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a somewhat appropriate reply and i hope we can go our own ways now -

Kind regards,

Papalorre11

If i was taking you seriously before i cant after you said that.

It's true people are doing this on a regular basis, however complaimimg on here without any proof won't get you anywhere as mentioned before, staff takes each and every report serious if enough proof is provided there have been huge bugs in pvp for 10 months and the gms in the server arent doing anything or the devs.''Then you said this Perhaps mad because you stumbled upon me in world pvp and lost the fight? I don't just play tank in world-pvp as i have more than 10 characters in total and also dps specced'' clearly you are not deluded yes you are just dumb and yes we go our separate ways i cant be bothered with explaining pvp to pve kids have a nice day gl with the loot -

0 0

Marmeros

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-05-2021 06:28)

Post Posted: 21-10-2020, 18:53:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Arena skirmishes need to be fixed considering that 1/2 arenas are gonna be a 1v2 or a 1v1. I was doing arenas the other day, I did 7 arenas. In those 7 arenas I was alone having to fight 1v2 because 2 rogues decided to leave. one of them (Lindaa) and another human rogue named Senamoorh . This completly destroys the concept of 2v2 arenas and its not fun for you or the enemy team.

Last edited by Marmeros on 21-10-2020, 18:55:57; edited 1 time in total
1 0

papalorre11

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-10-2020, 19:21:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings Marmeros,

I've heard there's some major changes coming soon, i'm sure
This also includes some fixes to pvp.

All we can do now is wait and see what happens. The staff is currently
Working very hard on multiple fronts.

Kind regards,

Papalorre11

0 0

Firetemp95

[Professional Stabber]

(since 17-05-2021 07:23)

Post Posted: 21-10-2020, 21:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warning hammer incoming!

I wish you, happy hunting!
Firestabby

0 0

srdjanftw
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-10-2020 12:35)

Post Posted: 22-10-2020, 21:00:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah major fixes incoming what have they done with pvp year ago nothing its still same and btw they recived so much money they could make retail legion literally but no freakz decided to not do nothing about GL im gonna leave this server bcs its pay to win anyway good luck too you and others pvping and pveing Goodluck guys.
0 0

Tkm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2021 11:06)

Post Posted: 22-10-2020, 22:53:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

srdjanftw wrote:
Yeah major fixes incoming what have they done with pvp year ago nothing its still same and btw they recived so much money they could make retail legion literally but no freakz decided to not do nothing about GL im gonna leave this server bcs its pay to win anyway good luck too you and others pvping and pveing Goodluck guys.
well, as you can see they recently listened to a suggestion about the arena pvp rewards, and as promised major fixes incoming, INCOMING, they haven't really announced or said what will they include, you just have to be patient and see what are they going to do, as I see they are doing their best no doubts on that, anyways, feel free to leave the game, but even if u wanna leave it .. you should do it respectfully.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 23-10-2020, 17:50:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Another topic made useless with PvP people's constant bickering.

How hard is it have a decent conversation ?

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 23-10-2020, 17:51:52; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 23 October 2020 15:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 02:49:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x