User
Pass
2FA

Assassination Rogue-8.3.7 (Battle for Azeroth)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2877
Firetemp95

[Professional Stabber]

(since 17-05-2021 07:23)

Post Posted: 29-11-2020, 10:11:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone!

After a long research on this subject and a lot of talking with high tier raiders on retail I came up with a guide for our beloved assassination rogue.
From the beginning I must warn you that this guide is based on the latest raids – Ny’alotha.
I WANT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS A SINGLE TARGET BUILD!

First of all let us start with the basics:

-> Stats prioritization.

That is the most important. I developed a build that is nice and simple to use. So you will need the following: HASTE - MASTERY - CRITICAL STRIKE or HMC as I like to call it.
P.S: I will test on our PTR the numbers needed.
Well yeah you heard it. You just need these stats prioritization to do damage. Oh but wait! It gets even better. Going further down the line of rogueship we will talk about:

->BiS items (best in slot items).

Well for:
▪︎Neck you can get from the main questline – Heart of Azeroth

▪︎Rings: Logic Loop of Division > Overclocking Bit Band > Logic Loop of Recursion
▪︎Head: Gibbering Maw > Irontide Captains's Hat > Paramount Gearspun Goggles
▪︎Shoulders: Gorak Tul's Mantle > Extravagant Epaulettes > Pauldrons of the Great Convergence
▪︎Back: Ashkra'kamas,Shroud of Resolve
▪︎Wrist: Bracers of Dark Prophecy > Wristwraps of Volatile Power > Wristguards of the Sandswimmer
▪︎Waist: Cord of Anguished Cries > Belt of Braided Vessels > Port Pillager's Belt
▪︎Pants: Eldritch Dredged Leather Leggings > Onyx-Imbued Breeches > Unseen Predator's Breeches
▪︎Boots: Corpusculat Leather Greaves > Boots of Manifest Shadow > Footpads of Terrible Delusions
▪︎Weapons: Shard of the Black Empire > Destroyer's Shadowblade
▪︎Trinkets: Ashvanes Razor Coral > Azshara's Font of Power > Vita-Charged Titanshard
▪︎Chest: Tortured Fleshbeast Cuirass or any chest piece which respects the stat priority
▪︎Hands: Gloves of Abyssal Authority > Underrot Grotto Tenders > Grubby Servant-Grabbers

▪︎Azerite Essence:

Blood of the Enemy > Worldvein Resonance > Lucid Dreams

▪︎Azerite Powers:

Double Dose > Nothing Personal > Heart of Darkness

▪︎Consumable:
→ Gems: Quick Sand Spinel > Deadly Lava Lazuli
→ Food: Baked Port Tato
→ Rune: Battle Scarred Augment Rune
→ Flask: Greater Flask of the Currents
→ Potions: Potion of Focused Resolve ; Thistle Tea
→ Ring enchant: Enchant Ring-Accord of Haste > Enchant Ring- Accord of Critical Strike
→ Weapon enchant: Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation > Enchant Weapon - Versatile Navigation

▪︎Talents PvP talents and PvE:

▪︎Rotation:

→ Opener: Mutilate with 4-5 combo points - Rupture - Garrote - Mutilate with 4-5 combo points - Vendetta - Toxic Blade - Vanish - Envenom - Mutilate with 4-5 combo points - one last Envenom (this works well with the Master Assassin talent -same case when back in the day in 7.3.5 when you had Mantle of the Master Assassin)
→ Rotation: As you rotation always use in single target fights Mutilate as you combo point filler and on multi target fight as a combo point filler use Fan of Knives to get combo points fast. When you have 5 combo points use finishers like Envenom and ALWAYS keep up Garrote and Rupture on the target. The rest you use Mutilate to build up combo points and Envenom.

This is all about assassination rogue hope it is useful and have fun with it!

I wish you, happy hunting!
Firestabby

Last edited by Firetemp95 on 29-11-2020, 10:53:08; edited 6 times in total
0 1

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-04-2021, 08:18:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,just noticed this guide ,isnt elaborate planning better when u have high amounts of haste on your gear ? u can keep up 10% increase dmg up 90% of time. For m+ 3x Fan of knives 1x nothing personal 2x double dose and u are gg -

Last edited by ryangg on 25-04-2021, 08:19:53; edited 3 times in total
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 01:12:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x