User
Pass
2FA

Azerite Requirements for NECK suggestion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message450
Tobywuan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2021 10:36)

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 21:58:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i think alot of players will agree to what i'm about to write. Your server is very great and we enjoy it alot. But not everyone has 8-12 hours to grind their azerite neck every day so i've come up with an idea that makes it less of a grind, without removing the grind totally, so here it is.

From neck levels 1-5 you need 500 azerite a level
From neck levels 5-15 you need 1000 azerite a level
From neck levels 15-30 you need 2000 azerite a level
From neck levels 30-35 you need 2500 azerite a level
From neck levels 35-40 you need 3000 azerite a level

This way i feel like its more fair, for the players that doesn't have alot of time to play. But still wanna be able to keep up with everyone else in neck levels.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year <3

5 0

Thalm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 23:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:03:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is so true
1 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:05:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I get you and grinds can be painful. I don't have a lot of time to play either because of uni work.

However, 3000 AP can be obtained with just an emissary quest... I got that amount from the emissary for the Champions of Azeroth. And on top of that, you can get 1500 Azerite Power each day from the Warfront Donation quests. If you don't have all professions, there's the Auction House and you'll at least get 500 a day for just 100 war resources or 100 gold...

While I get the grind isn't fun, these numbers are definitely too low in my opinion.

Last edited by Emilia on 20-12-2020, 22:07:22; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Goldenpowa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2021 02:05)

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:06:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nah i agree with Toby
0 0

Tobywuan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:06:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well tbf it shouldn't take months to get max neck level in my opinion specially if you wanna level alts so i think its a fair amount if you dont have alot of time to play

2 0

Mighty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2022 20:59)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While ur suggestion sounds good on paper, only if the number would be tuned to some higher values i dont really approve of this.3k for 1 lvl is really low since that can be done within a few hours. On Legion we had to farm traits and no one complained about the rates.I finished legion with 87 traits and the very last traits took at least 1 month each or more with daily farming. The fact that u dont have the time to grind is ur problem not ours and it think this suggestion only helps one part of the community, not everybody by lowering the gap between the hardcore grinders and those which spend less time doing so. Why should u who grind far less than i do still stick close to me due to this catch up suggestion? While i dont wanna aggresively advertise shop,WoW Freakz offers the 40 traits option which me and a few other ppl find it very appealing since we either dont have the time nor like the grind.All in all this is a good suggestion but id like to see more realistic numbers as these values of now are really really low.
0 0

Tobywuan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 22:57:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mighty wrote:
While ur suggestion sounds good on paper, only if the number would be tuned to some higher values i dont really approve of this.3k for 1 lvl is really low since that can be done within a few hours. On Legion we had to farm traits and no one complained about the rates.I finished legion with 87 traits and the very last traits took at least 1 month each or more with daily farming. The fact that u dont have the time to grind is ur problem not ours and it think this suggestion only helps one part of the community, not everybody by lowering the gap between the hardcore grinders and those which spend less time doing so. Why should u who grind far less than i do still stick close to me due to this catch up suggestion? While i dont wanna aggresively advertise shop,WoW Freakz offers the 40 traits option which me and a few other ppl find it very appealing since we either dont have the time nor like the grind.All in all this is a good suggestion but id like to see more realistic numbers as these values of now are really really low.

Trust me i would pay for it if the price wasn't 73$ dollars which is a total joke if it was like 20 or 30$ i would've just bought level 40 neck but when the price isn't affordable to most people and the grind is too much the server stops being appealing to players with less free time

1 0

Tobywuan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 23:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And i would be totally okay with the numbers being bumped higher than what i wrote it was only a suggestion/idea but 8k from lvl 15-16 is way too much

1 0

hollowdevil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-01-2021 21:16)

Post Posted: 21-12-2020, 01:28:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mighty wrote:

to be honest tho, players who have bought the lvl 40 heart some of them are not and dont like the idea of other players being able to reach lvl 40 in 1-2 days which i did my self and was almost lvl 41,

Blizzard admitted that they made a mistake with making it require that much, which is stupid requirement for the leveling, my question here is why is Freakz making the mistakes and bad decisions blizzard made? shouldn't we learn from it tho?

to reach level 40 tho i need 4.3 Million azerite[Artifact] Power.... honestly this is bad and wrong tho...

hope the team makes a decision and announcement about this.. are you going to learn from the mistakes blizzard made and fix it to reasonable requirements like the ones in 8.3.7,

or are you going to stick with the mistakes and wrong decisions blizzard made.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:06:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x