User
Pass
2FA

BFA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message1045
rubenoelofse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2023 11:49)

Post Posted: 15-01-2021, 09:39:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello All.

So i have played BFA on retail and a lot other expansions on private servers, but i was wondering if its worth playing here? i want to find out from the community if the staff is top notch and doing their part in making this a excellent server?
Also, how hectic is the donors? does a new guy still stand a chance without these donor items?

Some suggestions to the staff if i may?

1. It would be awesome to see like a graph line to when the peak times are on the server, which faction has more so that we can take into consideration to balancing the factions which needs us.
2. Forum, wow its kind of frustrating and hard to navigate just for ready. way to much grey going on here.

Other than that i hope seeing you all soon in game.

Oh wait one more thing..

Which lacks players? Alliance or horde? And what class is lacking?

Cheers -

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 15-01-2021, 10:04:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
Welcome to Freakz, first of all. Before we dive into the info, I would like to first introduce you to our server. WoW Freakz is a private server with a great Developer team, which works on bug fixes around the clock. We have an excellent bug report system, not only here on the forum, but on Trello.com as well. We also have Helpers, who help the staff in terms of giving information to players if by some reason a Game Master or higher rank is not available. We also have a QA team (which I believe still has open spots available), which focuses on testing and confirming/rejecting bug reports.

Now to start answering your questions:
- We moved to Battle for Azeroth almost a month ago (it will be a month tomorrow on 16th January), and it is still pretty much in development, as in, there are still some things that need fixing, but the major part of the content is working fine. We used to be a Legion server before that, and I can safely claim that our Legion realm was pretty successful. We do experience a slight drop in player numbers due to the bad reputation that Battle for Azeroth has, but we don't let that stop us from delivering quality content. As for the content, we have directly implemented patch 8.3.7, but with progressive unlocks in content, meaning that we are currently playing on 8.0., and will gradually move to 8.3.7. in certain times, which are not yet stated. You can read more about this here.
- Donors have always been a nuisance to some players, understandable if I can say, but they are not that much more "powerful" than regular players, as all the items that can be bought via donations can be obtained in-game via the usual means.
- About the graph that you are asking about, I cannot provide such, but I can give you a time frame on when the server is in its peak - starting from 5 PM up to 12 PM (server time). The factions currently are in favor of the Horde, with a ratio of 60:40.
- The coloring on the forum has been like this since before I can remember, and you can always change the top bar color with one of your choice. As for navigation, it might be because I am already too used to it, but I have no troubles finding what I am looking for. The sections are separated into subsections, with each one of them having one and only purpose.
- As I've said before, currently the Horde faction has more players than Alliance, which I cannot explain why it is so. As for classes, I don't really have much of a view on lacking classes specifically, but I do know that lacking roles are Healers and Tanks, we already have plenty of DPS classes.

I think that covers up much of what you were asking, if I have missed anything, feel free to reply to this topic or send me a private message.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
2 0

rubenoelofse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2023 11:49)

Post Posted: 15-01-2021, 10:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well thank you.

Seeing the in-depth explanations you just gave me explaining the questions i can't see why the support isn't good. yes i seen there are spots open for test... I know Wow better than i know my wife haha - but the actual tester experience is lacking.

I will absolutely give BFA a try on your server and i will be making an alliance Healer, not sure what class yet but it will be healing.

Thus to the community of alliance players. if your guild is maybe recruiting alliance healers. let me know (South African Guilds on Alliance would be a HUGE plus for me)

Cheers see you all in game -

Last edited by rubenoelofse on 15-01-2021, 10:25:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:41:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x